FoxTab is a free 3D tab management add-on for the Firefox browser.
FoxTab powers Firefox with the following features:
– Top Sites (aka Speed Dial) for quickly accessing your favorite web sites
– Tab Flipper – to easily flip between opened tabs using mouse or keyboard gestures
– Recently Closed Tabs – for reopening a tab that was recently closed
As the web is rapidly turning into an application environment where dozens of tabs are being opened concurrently, accessing a page visually is in times the fastest and best possible option.
FoxTab introduces to Firefox the best and most attractive way for accessing the web as never seen before on any other browser or operating system.
- Easily access your favorite top sites.
- Enjoy many tabs management options.
- Have 6 layouts to choose from.
- For each layout, select the perspective that you find the most fun and useful to use.
- Customize the way FoxTab looks with a set of predefined themes or by creating your own customized one.
- Set thumbnails to be in Landscape or Portrait orientation.
Supported Operating Systems
FoxTab fully supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS X Tiger (10.4.7+), Leopard (10.5.6+) and Linux distributions including but not limited to Ubuntu, Fedora, Mandriva and OpenSuse. Read more…
uGet ,an opensource download manager for Linux.uGet can download multiple URLs and apply them to one of setting/queue
Now, you can integrate uGet download manager with Firefox web browser in Ubuntu Linux and download the link or packages by launching uGet download manager application at a single click easily with the tips given below.
You can install uGet download manager from Ubuntu Software Center or by running following commands in terminal.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:plushuang-tw/uget-stable
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install uget
After that open the firefox web browser and do the following:
To integrate uGet download manager in Firefox, you need to install FlashGot addon.
Once installed, go to Tools -> FlashGot -> More Options.
Under Download Manager drop down list, choose uGet as the download manager. Then click OK.
Now , you can launch the uGet application by right-clicking the link and choosing FlashGot Link option (more…)